that's a thought... there seems to be a school of thought however that
some people find it hard to concentrate when it's too quiet. I don't
recall ever encountering this before, which is why I am asking for
input.... on weekends though it is just the two of us and he really
wants to watch it and has been told he can. I suppose the real answer
would be why the hell can't he IM me if he has a question, but since
we are no longer there....