From: Dana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 1:34 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Networking Question : Vista Ultimate on a W2K3 Server Domain

silly question, but vista is a bit psychotic when it comes to
security. Is it possible that you set something back to default and
your box no longer thinks it has permission to access those shares?

If I understand you you are saying that there are no remote
connections at all? So no routers, hardware firewalls or switches are
in this picture?