I think you missed my point.

It was stated:

'If we take measures to do something about GW, but then discover
it wasn't real, how much will we regret that?'

I was merely pointing out that I have heard others use the same logic when
discussing God. 'If you spend your whole life devoted to God and in the end,
there is not one, would you regret it?'

IMHO, me going 'green' will have about as much impact on the Earth as my
religious beliefs.....not much at all. I am not convinced that humans are
the driving force in the climate changes.