That being said, I do my share as long as it does not cost me money (such as
turning he thermostat down a bit more in the winter, up a little bit more in
the summer as well as trying to consolidate our driving, recycling, etc).
However, you won't see me investing a substantial amount of money to 'go
green' until/unless there is more definitive proof that humans are indeed
the cause (or are hastening) the climate change.