Imagine, if you will, how all the tree-huggers would react if all this was
being done for a republican...we would never hear the end of it.

All I am asking for is just a little bit of equality...now that would be a
nice change.

--
Scott Stroz

Some people are like slinkies...not really good for anything but they bring
a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.