>I call bullshit.  and not the 5 yard variety.  the 15 yard variety.
>
>If it was McCain or any other republican won the election you'd be up on
>your high horse atop a soap box screaming about how it's the "same ol' same
>ol'".
>
>--
>I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
>wife. And I wish you my kind of success.

Think beyond your pet ideology for a minute. The metro system in DC is going to
be overwhelmed. They're predicting 30 mile backup along I-66 and even long down
I95. We live about 25 miles from DC. That sort of gridlock I don't need. And
they're closing the bridges into DC to limit incoming traffic. FEMA funding is
necessary at this stage. But hey, given your bent you'd love to see a
catastrophe in order to vindicate your low opinion of the new government.

Here's my take on things. There are going to be enough people there, we're not
going to be adding to it. With upwards of 4 million on the National Mall, I'm
working at home on the 20th.