> ChuckG wrote:
> If it was McCain or any other republican won the election

Then you really don't know me, which is given your exposure to emails
isn't surprising.  But given I'm me, I can tell you exactly how I'd
feel:

(1.) There isn't a partisan issue here: it's an inauguration, not a
policy question.

(2.) I always favor spending money on a party before hard work begins.

(3.) I used to be a Republican and McCain had my vote in 2000, but
then that doesn't matter because I really don't give a shit.

Do you know how I know? Because I can't tell you when the inauguration
is.  Don't know.  It might be Monday because I just found out today
that it's a corporate holiday.  But when I think about it I doubt
they'd give us the day off for that so Monday is probably some holiday
like President's Day or MLK day or something.

It could be tomorrow, now that I think about it.  A Thursday seems
right maybe.  But then I know people who are going and I'm pretty sure
they'll be available tomorrow.  Huh.

What were we talking about again?