I had for a while, then this set of posts pissed me off. I don't know who you
are, I use the web archive so I do not see the sender's email. The petulant
tone of the email sounded too much like aset of conservatives that are on this
site. So I responded in kind.

If you have a problem with it too bad. Learn to deal with it.

That said, notice I did not use any name calling this time. You seem to really
get off on the insults. But hey whatever floats your boat, just wash your hands
when you're done please.