Actually, the dog wouldn't have exploded. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Howie Hamlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 1:14 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: From the OMFG files

Unfortunately, we Americans live in the most litigious country on Earth.
People sue at the slightest whim.  There are so many
frivolous cases that come to mind including the recent case where Google
was forced to remove links to a site that was derogatory
toward the Church of Scientology.  There was also the pet owner that
sued a microwave manufacturer because her wet dog exploded in a
microwave when she tried to dry it (I kid you not).

Howie