OK, just making sure. Not sure why my comments scare anyone. I just
don't think that talking to Iran all the time is going to do any good.
To them talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words to these people.
The world needs to get together and decide whether or not having a
nuclear Iran is a good idea. Personally I don't think it is. The world
should decide that if Iran does not do X, then we (the world) will do Y.
Then we do it. No questions asked. And now is a good time for Obama to
capitalize on his newfound clout with the world and show the bad guys
that he is not a coward. So OK, give "diplomacy" a chance, for a while.
Don't drag it out in committee for the next four years then say 'oh
well, I tried, they would not listen'.