You mean the elected representatives? Some of whom are more
conservative and some of whom are more reformist? Or are you talking
about the clerics? Do you realize that Iran has seriously contested
elections and dark horse candidates often end up winning important
offices like the Presidency even when they aren't the candidate
supported by leading clerics?

Judah