You've already been debunked and yet here you are repeating the nonsense.

Thew funniest part is you have it backwards, while you blame Bush for
not forcing congress to regulate, Obama hired the culprits.

Didn't deregulation earn Rubin $190 million at Citigroup.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/11/24/business/rubin.php

Geithner, Summers and Orszag have all been followers of the economic
formula that came to be called Rubinomics: balanced budgets, free
trade and financial deregulation.

Instead of deregulation, Obama has sworn to usher in a period of
re-regulation, to avoid the freewheeling risks that Citigroup and the
rest of the financial industry undertook after Rubin, with Summers,
helped tear down the regulatory walls between banks, brokerages and
insurance companies and freed them to trade in unregulated and
little-understood derivatives worth trillions of dollars.