From: Scott Stewart [mailto:sstwebwo...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:14 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: questions for the entrepreneurs

Well, it's my turn to be bitten by the economy. UNC released my contract
yesterday afternoon due to budget constraints and lack of available work.

My question is for the folks on the list who are working for themselves. how
did you get started? What does it take to generate enough income to live on?

Thanks

sas

--
Scott Stewart