Not having a very good day with adobe here.

Have a new client that needs some design work so I went online to purchase
PhotoShop CS4.

They charged me tax on the order so I call the customer service department
about the tax because since I'm in Canada I shouldn't be charged . They tell
me it's not a US tax, it's a Canadian tax. I say great all I need from you
is your GST registration number and all is well. They tell me they don't
have one. I tell them that legally they can't charge a GST in Canada without
a registered GST number so give me the number and I can be on my way. I'm
told again they don't have one but if I have a tax exemption code I can use
that. Like an idiot I tell the truth that Canada doesn't have tax exemption
codes. They put me on hold for about 2 minutes. When they finally come back
they tell me it's not a US or Canadian tax it's an Internet Tax and the only
thing I can do is cancel my order. I say fine cancel it. The response is
that it can only be canceled after its been in the system for 24 hours. I
mean WTF!

Finally I decide to bite the bullet and suck up the $150 (with exchange
rate). Now I can't even download the fecking software because the Download
Manager returns an error and I got to call the same frigging place that
couldn't help me  the first time.

Is there anybody on this list from adobe that can help me out.

Jesus what a pain in the ass! You'd think for $800 you'd get some useful
help when you call there.

Duane