> Stroz wrote:
> They wanted to arrest him for wakign up his wife?  Please tell me there were
> some important details that got chopped out.

Yeah, I lost the link now, but basically he went into the bathroom to
look for some toothpaste or something and then got pissed when he
couldn't find it.

So he woke up his wife and beat the shit out of her.  She got away and
called 911.

He went to a gun range and got tased by some cops.  When the current
shut off, he pulled out a gun and killed them both.

Basically was wacked out that Obama was elected, thought the
government was ag'in 'im, got laid off, and killed cops.

Same story as that Pittsburgh guy