It is only dangerous if you are a lemming that just goes with the flow
and does not bother to look at all sides. I love watching Fox News. To
me it is real news, but it is not the only news. Here in Iraq, I leave
my TV on AFN News. This allows me to watch Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, HNN and
the Today Show to name a few. So I get both sides of it. The "fair and
balanced version", the "no bull, no bias" version, and then others.
Now when I was in the states, I only watched Fox News. I blocked the
others. Now that I have had a chance to watch all of them back to back,
I really get to see both sides of the issues. So what I do now is take
those extremes and form a middle ground. I only wish we had BBC. I liked
watching that my last deployment.

Also, (and I am NOT trying to hijack this debate, only inform so please,
if you wish to comment on this, please do so in a private message),
Friday I go on vacation. Going to be a great time. Busy as hell, but a
great time.

Bruce