There was a lot more to the video than just that one statistic LOL!
It holds true for most countries in the world as well, India's
population is much larger than that of the UK , so the stat holds true
there.

What are the ramifactions for that though? That the top performers of
one country, India, can fill entire other countries?
Why aren't they running the world,are they producing amazing advances
in medicine and technology that we haven't heard about?
What is the world doing with that resource? :-)

China...China is set to be the largest English Speaking nation...that
shocked me..but it makes sense just by sheer population numbers alone.
But you wouldn't normally think of it in that way. You'd much quicker
say the top english speaking country is the UK..or the US or something
like that.
You wouldn't think of China, or at least I wouldn't.