On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Vivec<gel21...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What are the ramifactions for that though? That the top performers of
> one country, India, can fill entire other countries?
> Why aren't they running the world,are they producing amazing advances
> in medicine and technology that we haven't heard about?

They are actually doing a ton of biotech stuff now.  Since Bush
effectively blocked effective stem cell research from being conducted
in the US, TONS of companies have been opening offices there.  There
will be a lag for them to return to the US, if they ever do.  Alot is
likely to come out of India in the biotech space.