With the ever increasing rate of new information and the increasing life
span of humans.

I think we are soon to reach a point where it will be impossible for a
collage degree to be valid for a life time.

Not to get bogged down in the related debate about learning information
and learning to learn.  I imagine a future where it maybe expected and
common place for people to completely repeat the collegiate education
process twice; maybe, eventually three times during ones working life span.

If you combine the idea of humans starting to commonly live 100 or more
years and how much technology can change in that century.  It makes for
fun thinking.