you can't have pay for performance in medicine though. What's your
criterion? Correct diagnosis the first time? Fast cure? For all of the
conditions you list most doctors would want to see if the infection
clears up on its own. If it does not they will try amoxicillin and
then and only then something more exotic like augmentin. If you want
to know right away if the augmentin is required, labwork is required
and is generally not considered cost-effective. I say this as the
mother of two children who had weekly ear infections as toddlers, and
pinkeye multiple times (it is hard not to get it when it goes through
an elementary school classroom).

Bottom line -- I don't see anything very special about your Minute
Clinics, which don't exist here, btw. Is this a new venture of your
employer's?