oh bs. They follow protocols arrived at by medical societies, usually.
The art of medecine comes in diagnosis.

As for free physicals... I have no idea what you are talking about. I
will tell you tho that those $30 physicals pretty much amount to a
height/weight/blood pressure evaluation, and perhaps a history. I dare
you to go to one and try to discuss something non-obvious like "why do
I get this pain here. "

Now I have to go, so go peddle/polish your schtick somewhere else.

Dana