On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Dana <dana.tier...@gmail.com> wrote:

> oh bs. They follow protocols arrived at by medical societies, usually.
> The art of medecine comes in diagnosis.

Really? That's a pretty broad stroke right there.

My brother's group practice, which focuses on treating diseases of the
kidney, has made several advances in treatment that have helped patients on
dialysis. These were doctors who noticed deficiencies in the "protocols",
and used innovative ideas to help address them.

But then you used the word "usually", so maybe I'm just pointing out that
rare exception....but something tells me that's not necessarily the case.

--
Waiting for World War III while Jesus slaves
To the mating calls of lawyers in love