On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Michael Grant <mgr...@modus.bz> wrote:

> Yes it is a major problem. One that is being addressed by provincial
> goverment as a top priority and has been improving. To be fair though, it
> pales in comparison to the major problems in the US system.

I dunno.....we got our problems here, but the fact remains that 85% of
Americans have health insurance, and the VAST majority of those people get
immediate, top-of-the-line care.

Just because we are looking for ways to get MORE people access to good
health care, and we are looking for ways that we can cut some fat so that we
don't have to pay as much for the quality care that we do receive.....that
doesn't mean our system is completely in shambles, or that it "pales in
comparison" to other country's with quality health care.

Our system is not a disaster....it just needs some work.

--
Some things will never change
That's just the way it is