A very slanted and black and white presentation of an issue that's
much more complex.

Around the 13th minute she claims that computers are designed to be
obsolete in a few years and says that she opened a computer to see
what's inside and why.  She claims that "only one little part changes
each time" and they show this puzzle piece that's the magically
changing piece.  I assume she's talking about the CPU.  I guess she
thinks that nothing else changes in a new computer?  Not RAM, not
interfaces, not video cards...  WTF?

I do agree with her basic argument that the linear consumer pattern is
unsustainable - one that that starts with raw materials and ends with
a landfill or incinerator.  However, her desire to blame the entire
thing on "evil corporations" (aka: you and I) is misplaced.

I think it's important to reduce pollution, better understand how
different materials effect our environment, and find better ways to
reduce, recycle, reuse - but there is alot of propaganda and
misleading arguments in this presentation.  Not the worst I have seen,
but it's still misleading.

-Cameron