I wonder how many resources she used when she 'traveled the world' for
10 years researching this problem.

I sat through some more of this and she is all over the place with her
political commentary. My favorite is 'Extraction' == 'natural resource
exploitation'? Liberal extremist bullshit.

And I love how she slams computers, yet it would seem that computers
were used in the creation and most likely distribution of this video.
Pretty fucking hypocritical if you ask me.