Just for you sam, in case your faulty memory needs some jogging.

Warning this congressional report uses words of more than 3 syllables.

http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/resources/globalwarming/documents/political-interference.pdf

In a nutshell testimony by Bush appointees and staffers show that
there was active interference with scientific research and reporting
going well beyond what was reported by your bete-noir Hansen.