The claim that Himalayan glaciers would be all gone by 2035 was not
supported by the evidence at hand. The claim should not have made it
into the IPCC report. Everyone, as far as I'm aware, agrees on that.

That being said, the Himalayan glaciers have been retreating for 5
decades (see the link I posted earlier) and there is evidence that the
rate is increasing. So the original claim may not be supported well
enough to make it into the IPCC report but it also isn't a spurious
claim either.

And the main point is that Robert's implication that the IPCC report
is tarnished because of the inclusion of one statement that was
erroneously included out of 3000 pages is a big crock of shit.

Judah