Way before that. But Michael is speaking specifically about the
British Mandate of Palestine, and referring to the people as
Palestinians, which dates to 1948.  That's an argument of semantics
more than history.  Regardless of what the people are called, they
were non-Hebrew people in that area  for millennia.

It's pretty standard for the  supporters Israel to ignore the
existence any peoples who were there when Jehovah granted the promised
land to the Hebrews.

I frankly have no problem with the US considering Israel in foreign
policy decisions, as that region of the world is quite volatile and
the State of Israel has many sworn enemies who would like her
destroyed.  I just don't think that Israel's stance should be the only
consideration, and I weary of the "chosen people" rhetoric.