Since you obviously would prefer an ill-informed opinion than actually
learn anything, I took the liberty of gathering some information for
you.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/dec/13/home-schooling-socialization-not-problem/

http://www.nheri.org/content/view/174/62/

http://school.familyeducation.com/home-schooling/human-relations/56224.html

http://www.hslda.org/research/ray2003/Socialization.asp

http://www.indiana.edu/~reading/ieo/digests/d94.html

Study after study has also shown that home school children
consistently score higher on standardized tests that those in public
school. That kind of blows holes in your 'if you are not a certified
teacher, you are not capable of teaching your children' theory, too.

Your opinion is only based on stereotypes and myths and not really on
any facts at all.