oo. I don't think I can even begin to answer this. The theory appears
to be that by dropping her in a vat of shit she comes out stronger
somehow? I repeat, this was one of the best schools in town.

Bad choices? Well, gee, sticking up for a developmentally disabled kid
who is being bullied is a *good* choice and I was proud of her for
making it. I told the school so. Didn't stop them from suspending her,
but whatever. By then she was beginning to see my point. Mean Girls
aside, when stupidity is formalized into a system that protects
itself, you are not going to change it unless you are willing to
sacrifice all your time to doing so.

Yeah, she made a wrong choice. She decided to go to high school to see
what this socialization stuff was about

But, fuckface, she is not a dropout. Dropouts don't go to college.