Lara got quite a bit out of competition. I don't know if I ever told
you that when she went to the worlds in new orleans she won one first
place and I think three seconds... even if you allow for the fact that
this was only girls at her age and rank, that's still pretty good. She
had to beat four or five girls in each competition.