Well, there is absolutely no doubt that the first was 100% racially
motivated. The sponsor has admitted it, although with regrets.

The second, having heard the main sponsor talk (for years) I believe is not.

If there IS suddenly a huge problem with jobs going unfilled, and the
economy suffers for it, then there WILL be a change to the number and types
of LEGAL immigrants that are allowed in - because we all know that those
who's pocketbooks are most likely to be affected are also those most likely
to be able to change the laws.