I suspect the jobs won't go unfilled, they will just become $100/day/person
jobs instead of $20. This will drive up construction costs, restaurant
kitchen costs, gardening costs and most menial labour jobs.

Citizens will be like: "What the fuck? Why does it cost more than a couple
hundred a year to get my grass cut? I had no idea that hating mexicans would
inhibit my ability to employ them for dirt cheap. Crap, I've obviously been
uncharacteristically short sighted."