Wow...that's like 2 things we agree on in one day...*looking out window*  Is
the sky falling? *weg*

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 10:23 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: WTF?

I have no issue with people in this country celebrating Cinco de Mayo,
just like I have no problem with people celebrating St. Patrick's Day.

I agree that people seem to forget you do not have a right to NOT be
offended.

I may despise, or be offended by, what someone is saying, but I will
still fight for their right to say it (your examples of the KKK and
Nazi rallies are perfect examples)