Thre is a verse in Corinthians II that says something to the extent of
preach the word of god, but if they don;t want to hear it, shake the dust
off of your feet as you leave thier town....to paraphrase.  It's in refernce
to the command to go and evangelize...bascially go ans spread the word but
don't be an annoying asshole about it.

Eric