The layers of abstraction would be mind bending heheheh

-----Original Message-----
From: Zaphod Beeblebrox [mailto:zaph0d.b33bl3b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 8:22 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin says American law should be based on the ten
commandments

that's an idea...let's translate the bible into 6502 Assembly code or do we
need an OO language?

On May 14, 2010, at 7:55 AM, Kris Sisk wrote:

>> do you use nave's? what about vine's?
>>
>> seriously KJV is good. but unless you know Greek or Hebrew, then you are
>> going of faith alone..
>> y.n.r.y.
>> =]
>> -paul
>>

> Strong's, actually.
>
> And yeah, the whole thing is about faith. That's kinda a prerequisite for
Bible study.

> Learning Greek and Hebrew has actually been on my do-one-of-these-days
list since I was in high school. The problem with it is that I can't even
seem to wrap my head around Spanish, let alone a language from an entirely
different linguistic family. Apparently I used all my language learning
ability up on programming languages and don't have anything left for human
languages. As a result, I'm at the mercy of either the reference or the
translators and I trust the reference more.