From: Kris Sisk [mailto:ks...@gckschools.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:56 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: More on AZ

>2) If you weren't biased against the Republican you'd have a fair
>opinion one way or the other.

Eh, not being biased against the Republicans doesn't mean you have a fair
opinion. You're walking proof of that, no offense intended. Being biased
against Democrats is no more fair.

And yeah, like I've said before, attempts to do something about our illegal
immigration problem != racism.

Just a suggestion to the list at large because this bickering over whether
Arizona is right or wrong is getting old. If you're gonna slam Arizona at
least present a better idea. The immigration problem in this country is very
real and very large. They're doing their best to try and slap a bandaid on
it.