On 5/19/2010 11:43 AM, Kris Sisk wrote:
> Therein lies the problem. How do you spot an illegal immigrant if you take
> out the ability to use race as a consideration? I think it's sad that an
> American citizen could be asked to prove their citizenship just because their
> skin happens to be brown. The problem I see is that I can't think of any
> other way to spot a potential illegal immigrant. Can you?

Why is it ok now to use race as a consideration, when we applaud those
who fought this type of bigotry disguised as immigration controls when
the immigrants (illeagal and otherwise) where Asian, Irish, Polish, or
Italian?  Or do you feel that those previous imagration waves destroyed
the United States?