To some extent I agree, but then we are on the same slippery slope as
moral relativity.

Although everything is relative, some things are relative-er.

And there *are* differences between the parties.

Like the abortion stuff:

http://www.gjfreepress.com/article/20100528/OPINION/100529922/1062&parentprofile=1062

Although both Republicans and Democrats promise the moon and then
don't deliver, they promise different moons.

Even if I believe in a farce, it's a farce in the right direction;
towards freedom and personal responsibility.

God is all about giving us the option to do evil, right?  Else what's the point?

:DeN "god hardened heart" Uno

--
Faith means intense, usually confident, belief that is not based on
evidence sufficient to command assent from every reasonable person.