:)

(Very funny, BTW)
Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/22/02 11:19AM >>>
I think we may have a few klingons here....     : )

From: Larry Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 11:14 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Top 10 things likely to be overheard if you work with a Klingon
P rogrammer

Top 10 things likely to be overheard if you work with a Klingon Programmer:

10) Specifications are for the weak and timid!
 9) You question the worthiness of my code?  I should kill you where you
stand!
 8) Indentation?! - I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!
 7) What is this talk of 'release'?  Klingons do not make software
'releases'.
    Our software 'escapes' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality
    assurance people in its wake.
 6) Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have 'arguments'
   - and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.
 5) Debugging?  Klingons do not debug.  Our software does not coddle the
weak.
 4) A TRUE Klingon Warrior does not comment his code!
 3) Klingon software does NOT have BUGS.  It has FEATURES, and those
features
    are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand.
 2) You cannot truly appreciate Dilbert unless you've read it in the
    original Klingon.
 1) Our users will know fear and cower before our software!  Ship it!  Ship
    it and let them flee like the dogs they are!

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer