I've done it both ways and I seem to get screwed on salary for the tech
people because they run into something they can't handle so they sit and
wait for someone to come help them now I have two people working the same
job so the other can learn. Or the other person goees home early but they
are salaried so they are paid to sit around somewhere and we loose money.
These have all been college intern like figures and we have found the best
thing is hourly and did up contracts with them that almost made it sound
like they were 1099 sub contractor employees.