From: Maureen [mailto:mamamaur...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 2:46 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Daily Kos: Why liberals should love the Second Amendment

So is your position that gun control only keeps guns from law abiding
citizens?  How does that work, since there are no gun control laws
other than assault weapon bans that would prevent lawful ownership?
Or am I missing your point?

The problem is Mexico has more to do with corruption than gun control.
 Anyone who can bribe a cop or politician can get a gun.