On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 1:44 PM, Casey Dougall
<ca...@uberwebsitesolutions.com> wrote:

> The AA-12 is the ultimate weapon for a zombie invasion
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c
>
> Because to be honest, a shotgun is only going to net you 3 or 5 rounds
> before reload, that isn't enough to protect yourself from a mob looking to
> steel your food; one person, maybe.

Overkill. 3-5 loaded rounds in a death stick is more than enough for
home defense.

> I'd be more interested in an assault rifle myself.
>
> Of course we could be like the Swiss, would it be better if people were
> trained to use assault rifles, go through basic training and then be in a
> like reserves of the reserves?

I've used several different kinds of weapons, including Glock, Sig
Sauer, snub-nosed .357, M1 carbine, black powder musket, .22 target
pistol, and shotgun. No assault rifles that I recall. If I were going
the rifle route, I would get either a semi-auto M4 or AK47 variant,
but I just don't see the need.

I would recommend training on any weapon. You don't want to be the
idiot in the news for shooting yourself in the leg.