I've got the Remington 870 Express.  It's nice and loud when you're cocking
it.  Still thinking of getting a pistol for my wife though.  She's afraid of
the shotgun and doesn't even want to attempt shooting it.  Can't say that I
blame her since it does have quite the kick.  It's not near as smooth as my
friends Bernelli Supersport.

Oh, and yes, I'm considered as a liberal by most in Texas.  And yes, I am in
favor of tighter gun regulation...or at least enforcing and closing the
loopholes that exist.