On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Eric Roberts
<ow...@threeravensconsulting.com> wrote:

> I think something is going to happen as a result of the nonsensical complete
> resistance to every bit of gun control...there is absolutely no compromise.
> Like with the assault gun ban...the NRA advertised it as the government
> taking away your hunting rifles.  I don’t know about you, but I don't know
> anyone that hunts with an AK-47 or an M-16...

I've been reading up on gun forums a bit as I have been looking at
buying a gun. From what I see, apparently there are people who hunt
with these guns. Take the AK47. It's cheap, extremely reliable in all
conditions, and accurate up to 100 yards. In single shot mode it
sounds like a good hunting gun to me.

> I just think that eventually law enforcement and other groups are going to
> finally push for something that will ban guns completely.

The only way to ban guns would be through a Constitutional amendment.
The Supreme Court has just made that very clear. There is no way to
get a gun ban amendment through Congress, let alone the states, so
it's pointless to even discuss i