I thought your argument was illegal guns are stolen legal ones so we
need to control the amount of legal guns. Did you change focus
somewhere along the line?

I agree some states have lax gun laws and others very strict ones.
That right there creates a problem because some will ignore interstate
commerce laws which makes the gun illegal...