From: Robert Munn [mailto:cfmuns...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 2:00 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Forget 2012. BP's gonna kill us all before Christmas!

Even the people that are nominally Christians are not necessarily
really Christians. I took an anthropology course in Spain where the
teacher walked us through all of these wacky, ancient rituals that
local people around Spain followed, and he showed how they were pagan
rituals from pre-Christian times that had been dressed up in Christian
theology. Fascinating stuff.