HAHAHAHA...I just read that Sam linked to a NRO article by von
Spakovsky. Dear lord, that is rich. That is the man who was most
responsible for voter intimidation and suppression efforts in the Bush
administration, to the point where he not only was put in place via
recess appointment, his subsequent renomination was opposed by the
entire staff of the civil rights division of the DOJ where he served.

I guess that if there was going to be an authority on voter
intimidation, election rigging and injecting partisan political
hackery into an electoral process, Hans von Spakovsky would be it.

Judah