You really have reading comprehension issues don't you? Where did I
say such, or is it your typical putting words into the mouths of
others.

I'll put it into words simple enough for your understanding.

Race and poverty are real close. Real close. Really really close. So
close together that its really really really difficult to remove the
effects of one from the other.