From: denstar [mailto:valliants...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 6:18 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Piling On: Economists Call Obama On Universal Backing Claim

I don't know if I buy that theory.  Unions do some pretty swell stuff.
 Our local one just held a bake-sale to try to raise money to offset
the spending cuts.  ;)

Fer reals tho-- aren't teacher unions made up of, um, teachers?

So the biggest impediment to improving schools is the teachers?

robot voice: does not compute

:Den

--
We have a right, also, in various ways, to act upon our unfavorable
opinion of anyone, not to the oppression of his individuality, but in